Wednesday 23 May 2012


                                                            My favorite Photograph




                                    


                                   Well, this is my favorite photograph, it was  really a  beautiful moment and keeps memory alive, because in this photograph    my complete family and a very important person for me appear.  In that moment my family and me were taking a walk and  having a picnic in the elqui river and this image was takend in the Elqui Valley in the region of Coquimbo, Chile, and it was takend for me  since 3 years ago =D  As I don´t live with my family, this moment is unforguettable  and priceless. 

                 This is a very beautiful place,  I like it so much  and I go to this place every time that I can go.
 I have lots of  moments and incredible experiences in this place,  It is a Magic and perfect place to rest and enjoy, I invited you to come to this beautiful place.


                                     Thanks for your attention and expect that this will be of your taste.        


















1 comment:

  1. That beautiful photo!
    the family is the most important in the world

    ReplyDelete